Title: Customer Service Agent
Overview: Snow Commerce is dedicated to providing our clients with industry leading ecommerce strategy, design, and digital marketing to succeed online. We are working with some of the most exciting brands and partners in the eCommerce field such as NBC Universal, CBS Sports, Bauerfeind, Ripple Junction, Dell, Good Earth Tea, and more.
Position Overview: The Customer Service Agent will be responsible for learning and mastering core skills in the areas of Customer Service, Order Management, and Multi-Vendor Relations across multiple eCommerce platforms. This person will act as the communication channel between customers and the Customer Service Manager. This position requires strong communications skills, the ability to work within certain time requirements, problem solving capabilities and good team working ethic. The ideal candidate is organized, attentive to detail and comfortable with acknowledging and addressing any customer issues.
- Hands on approach: Commitment to providing our consumers with great customer service. Excitement to communicate with a wide range of customers across multiple channels using email, LiveChat and sometimes telephone. Confidence and ability to learn the basics of eCommerce while understanding the processes involved with providing merchandise for our customers.
- Customer Service functions: Learn and master Customer Service functions, including but not limited to the following:
- Acknowledge and respond to customer emails within the designated response time allotted for the client.
- Craft responses to customers in order to answer all questions effectively, while still remaining on-brand.
- Manage order flow across multiple sites. Identify any issues that may arise and notify the Customer Service Manager.
- Work with the Customer Service Manager to communicate with vendors in relation to customer and product inquiries, as needed.
- Maintain Amazon channels across multiple clients in order to meet industry standards and expectations.
- Track progress and report status internally throughout the duration of tasks provided.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Ability to maintain excellent colleague and customer relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience anticipating problems and initiating corrective action.
- Technical skill in using eCommerce platforms, LiveChat and spreadsheets.
Please send your resume to Hali Spanogians at firstname.lastname@example.org.